Jami had a bad weekend again this weekend. I've decided that she gets so excited that I'm coming to see her that it makes her sick with excitement... huh Jami. Anywho...this weekend she had a fever of about 103 and so we were putting ice packs on her head. We don't know if more tumor sloughed off or if there was another leak in her intestine. I think she looks like Betsy Ross with the towel on her head. I had to put the A&W root beer in this picture because she has changed from a Coke girl to A&W. Her fever did break on Sunday and of course today she's doing much better. She swore she would be better one of these weekends when I come home though.On the happy note for me I finished putting down the laminate flooring in my office...woot woot!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I get things cleaned back up. My mom and I finally got the vinyl cutter we got for Jami all set up. So I have to say that it's funny because my mom calls it a linoleum cutter. If any of you need some vinyl letters or shapes cut out let us know. My mom loves to use the "linoleum" cutter. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment