Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jami's Poor Memory

Ok, so Jami was looking at the blog today to read all of the comments when she clicked on the video. ROFL!!! She didn't even know I'd taken that video and she couldn't figure out why I'd post such a fuzzy picture. See....this blog is even good for Jami...it reminds her what she's been doing recently. That's right Jami...I have proof of your sweet dancin' skills.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Julie has posted that video on U-tube. It is about time that Jami finally got to see it.
Julie had better enjoy this while she can because Jami is already working on pay backs.

Jennie said...

lol! what a funny girl you are my dear jami!

Rachel and Derrik said...

Hi Julie and Jami,
I found your blog through Marilyn's blog. So fun!! Email me and I will send you an invite to my blog, sorry I don't have your email already!! But I love ya even without it!!!