Monday, October 13, 2008
Yay! They called!!
Ok, so I've been posting a lot, but I had to mention how happy we are today. Jami came home from the hospital on Friday and today (Monday) one of the interns called to make sure Jami was still doing well and see if she needed anything. They have NEVER done that. This is one of the healthiest times we've brought her home and yet this is the time they call. We figure that means they give her hope!!! Yay!!! Go Jami Go!!! We know that once she makes it through this it's going to be one for the books. Now that the tumor is almost gone they want to make sure that something stupid doesn't happen to her. It's great to have them giving her hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ya! go jami!
i love your often posts! :)
YAY! So happy for you guys!
I am so happy you have a blog to update Jami's progress. It is something that is always on my mind. I remember when Jami told my dad she will show the doctors they are wrong. She sure has, and I am so glad she is progressing. I sure do miss her alot when I go to walmart. Still to this day I will look for her when I walk past the pharmacy, or atleast imagine that she is still in there smiling at me. I am just happy she is here!!
I love good news about Jamie. WOOHOO! You go girl!
hi there! any new info on our cute little jami?
Post a Comment