Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally...an update!

Ok, sorry I've been so slow at updating. Jami has been holding steady and I have been busy. Last weekend I brought home Panda Express for her and here she is enjoying it.

I did get a video of her this weekend though. She will slide down in bed and so we have to lift her back up. In the video she's telling me how she knows if she needs to be slid up or not.


Other than that things have been going great! She met with the pain clinic and they mentioned that it's common in radiation for the bowels to be perforated and that there's a good chance everything will just heal on it's own...keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

That is the bomb Jami!! You are so dang funny. i am so glad I got to see you this weekend (twice). You looked wonderful. Now "slide up baby"

Jennie said...

how funny! jami, you are quite the character!

so glad you are feeling better!