As for the Jami updates, she's still intubated (as you could see I guess). The support is clear down except her lungs are weak. So far the fluid they pulled from her lungs hasn't grown anything culture wise, but they are leaving her on the heavy antibiotics until tomorrow just in case. The goal for now is to get her moving as much as possible and then hopefully get her lungs more used to working. She's still in good spirits and she's totally kicking my mom's trash at Tetris. We'll be in the hospital for Christmas, but if you think about it this room costs more than most high end resorts per night. Really, we're living life on the high end now. :)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Marathon Baby!
My coworker bought Jami these slippers and I just had to post the picture of them. I think they're ADORABLE! I told Jami it looks like she's ready to go out for a jog.

As for the Jami updates, she's still intubated (as you could see I guess). The support is clear down except her lungs are weak. So far the fluid they pulled from her lungs hasn't grown anything culture wise, but they are leaving her on the heavy antibiotics until tomorrow just in case. The goal for now is to get her moving as much as possible and then hopefully get her lungs more used to working. She's still in good spirits and she's totally kicking my mom's trash at Tetris. We'll be in the hospital for Christmas, but if you think about it this room costs more than most high end resorts per night. Really, we're living life on the high end now. :)
As for the Jami updates, she's still intubated (as you could see I guess). The support is clear down except her lungs are weak. So far the fluid they pulled from her lungs hasn't grown anything culture wise, but they are leaving her on the heavy antibiotics until tomorrow just in case. The goal for now is to get her moving as much as possible and then hopefully get her lungs more used to working. She's still in good spirits and she's totally kicking my mom's trash at Tetris. We'll be in the hospital for Christmas, but if you think about it this room costs more than most high end resorts per night. Really, we're living life on the high end now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell Jami that she is looking so awesome. I am so proud of her. You keep it up girl. Where are you and I going jogging to.
Merry Christmas Petersen Family! i sure love you and am so grateful for your influence in my life!
i hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment