Phew!! I finished my little countdown (go me!). I don't have any official updates, but I do have some stories and random tidbits.
Yesterday Nadene and Dave came and visited and Jami was puking up a storm when they came. Since they pulled out her drain things kinda build up and it causes pressure and Jami just has to get it back up sometimes. She did get feeling better after a bit, and Rachel, Becky and Anna dropped by. We finished the princess quiz with Anna and Jami is Belle. I'm actually Belle too which is good because she's smart and likes to read (she's probably the nerdiest of the princesses). My mom is Sleeping Beauty and we decided that's because her prince is the most active of them all. She just sleeps the whole story and her prince is the one off running around and fighting the dragon. HAHA! Sorry mom...it was funny that we were teasing you about that yesterday. Rachel is Snow White, but if Anastasia was an option she would have been that. She was having some issues remembering who she was so we think that Anastasia is a bit more fitting. Becky is Belle (Just like Jami and me) and Anna is Cinderella, but she wanted to be cool like Becky and me so she decided to be Belle too.
The cool thing we did find out is that Rachel actually had a growth that was fast and near the top of her skin too. Okay, so for most people that would not be a cool thing to find out, but for us it's a relief. You see...Rachel has the same stuff Jami does and they've found that with FAP there can be other growths besides desmoids. They are very similar to desmoids, but not the same. They did an out patient surgery on Rachel and removed hers. Jami's are a little bigger, but it's still hopeful that they aren't desmoids and they might be able to do a quick surgery to remove them. Oh...and Jami has named them...they are Thelma and Louise. We are hoping they drive off a cliff VERY soon :)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahaha...love the princess quiz. For some weird reason I am Pocahontas??? Explain that one! :)
OK I'm feeling left out. I'm going to have to visit Anna so I can be a princess too.
Post a Comment