So the little neighbor kids are the adopted grandkids and they LOVE Jami (of course). Yesterday Audrey broke her arm and was so excited to come down and show Jami her new owie. Jami is very sympathetic to owies, so who is better to show them to? :) She was telling Jami how she fell off the bed and that when they put the cast on it was wet, then it got hot and then it got hard...pretty cool! Jami asked Audrey if she was left or right handed, but then remembered little kids don't know that. So she quickly asked which hand Audrey wrote with and Audrey answered with a very solemn "It is my crayon hand" ROFL!!! She informed Jami that she will not be doing much coloring for a while, so I'm sorry everyone...if you were expecting Audrey art you're going to have to wait. When Jami was telling me about it on the phone last night we were both cracking up!
Jami did have a doctors appointment yesterday and she is now on Tamoxifen and Sulindac to try to suppress the growth of the tumors and then get them to shrink. To give you an idea of how much better she's doing, they went to the doctors office, then visited our cousin Rachel in the Huntsman and then went and got some lunch. Jami was tired, but she got home and rested and watched some TV (she didn't just crash like she normally does) and then she was up to laughing and teasing Audrey when she came over last night. Plus, she talked to me on the phone for a good 10 minutes to tell me the stories of the day. It's great!!! When they were pushing her through the Huntsman people would stop and say hi and tell her how great she looks. It's been funny when I visit Rachel because I feel at home there. It's kinda sad in a way, but it's an awesome hospital so it could be worse I guess...at least I'm not saying I feel at home at Chip and Dales or something...ha ha ha!!! Hmmm....maybe I should try to feel at home there :D

2 comments:
Jamie looks awesome in this picture...Go Jamie!!!
Oopsies....I didn't realize that Jared's account was signed in and not mine. That comment above was really from me. :)
Post a Comment