Thursday, February 5, 2009

You know she's hot hot hot...

Just got off the phone with my mom and I guess last night right after they had hooked Jami up to her TPN for the night she started running a fever. Her sugar and blood pressure are good, but they've called the doctor and are waiting to hear back. Dr. Mulvihill is in surgery today and not available. Guess who is the patient in surgery...our cousin Rachel. Yup...who knew a family could keep a doctor so busy. We're hoping all is going well for Rachel and her surgery. I've decided that Jami has hospital envy and has decided that she wants to be in the hospital if anyone else in the family is. I'll let you know if they end up bringing her to Salt Lake or not.

2 comments:

JADA said...

Hey Julie,
In case you haven't heard, Rachel's surgery went well. They removed a foot of intestine. Marilyn is there giving more support than she bargained for (she was checking Jami's charts and discussing it with the PA). I have a sick girl and have to stay home today, but as far as last night she was doing great!!!

Jennie said...

i sure hope that they are able to figure out what's going on!

jami, it was so great to see you the other day! i have really missed you!