Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Palace in Dallas

My travel adventures are continuing and I must say that I am homesick for Jami. I saw her everyday for about 5 weeks and now I haven't seen her for almost 2 weeks :( Who knew that little monkey would become such a big part of my life. I don't really have any updates on her. She is still doing well and it's great because she will text me back and she's been telling my mom about her daily adventures. Usually when I leave my dogs drive Jami crazy. They are still not quiet, but Chloe has been quite entertaining I guess. Chloe LOVES to be outside and she stays out until her little body is chilled to the bone. My parents have this heated pet mat for Xexo and Chloe loves it! She goes out side and then comes in shiverring and goes spread eagle flat onto the mat. Then she rolls to her back and side and gets as warm as she can.

This week I'm in Dallas for a meeting with Caremark (the company that just bought RxAmerica...the place I work) and then I have a conference the rest of the week. We went to one of the offices here which is nicknamed "The Palace in Dallas" and holy cow!! It's awesome! I've totally picked out my corner office on the top floor, now if I could only get them to haul the building to Utah....hmmmm...I think I need a truck :)

I'm a total geek so I took pictures of the office. We were running late so I didn't get a picture of the outside though...We'll just say it's beautiful!!



1 comment:

Jennie said...

ok... i so meant to comment on this!

what a nice place! i think it is fun to travel for work every now and again! i used to travel to scrapbook conventions with an online company!

such the adventures! even though i only got to see the airport, the convention center, the hotel and a few local restaurants! it still was fun!