Friday, January 30, 2009

Chicago is C-C-C-COLD!!!

Jami actually had a doctors appointment with Mulvihill today. Things went well and it's amazing how much more stamina Jami has now. They need to get the two desmoid tumors to shrink before surgery, but once those baby's shrink...in she goes. On Monday the 9th they go to Dr. Burt (gastroenterologist) we're guessing they are going to talk about putting her on tamoxifen. It's an anti-estrogen medication. I was telling Jeff that we were hoping it's a smooth transition because without estrogen she will probably be ornery and he laughed and said "no different than usual" lol!

1 comment:

Rachel and Derrik said...

I wondered when the apt with Burt was. I'll still be at Huntsman, but I worry that the nurses will try to admit Jami if she comes to see me. Tell her to bring a disguise, just in case! Or to run home as fast as the car will take her!!!