Jami's fever did break! Yay! I don't have any additional information besides that right now about her. I am headed to Chicago tomorrow through Friday so the updates might be scarce between now and then. My babies are going to go and visit aunt Jami for the week (yay! Jami is just soooo excited).
I will tell you that I am just as SMRT as ever though. I was printing some documents for the presentation and I decided I wanted the staple in the lower left hand corner instead of the upper left hand. Easy enough...right...I flipped the document over and ran it through the machine. The problem is....I was then copying only the back of the document. Yup...staple looked perfect, but the document was blank...go me!! Sometime I will tell you about me fixing the ice machine...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh jami!!!! i miss you!
Post a Comment