Jami is home and we are all very excited!! She's started to run a fever, but her blood pressure is good and her blood sugar is good so my parents are going to continue to watch her and call the doctor tomorrow if needed. She's been tired, but we're hoping it's just from the move home. I did make a video the last night we were in the hospital and I thought I would share.
Today Jami told my parents she's sick of being such a "delicate flower". I told her not to worry because roses are delicate, but even they have thorns to fight with. She's so much more coherent than she's been in months. Yesterday she was frustrated because she feels like she should just be able to get up and walk. We're so happy that she's wanting to walk. She has a doctor's appointment on Friday. We've been hearing through the grapevine that there is a lot of talk of surgery to fix her intestines if they are strong enough. She needs to be up an moving if at all possible first though. We're just glad there's a light at the end of the tunnel and this time it's not a freight train :)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment