Monday, February 23, 2009
Who's Elwood is it anyway?
There's a game called Animal Crossing that's for the Wii. Well, Jami wanted it and you can actually talk to each other through Wii Speak if there's someone you know and stuff. I of course, being the loving sister that I am, ran out and bought it this weekend so that I can support Jami and play with her. First, I proceeded to tell her twice how I'd bought it and then my mom came in and told her too...it was one of those "had to be there" moments, but it was funny. We both named our town Elwood...which is funny, but they have different town layouts and Jami and I have different layouts. Jami's been playing here and there, but not too seriously. I am more of the serious gaming type so this weekend I was roaring through as much as I could. I was telling her and she was like "geesh! I'm going to have to start playing so I can keep up with you"...let the sibling rivalry begin. The thing that's going to save her is that when you first start your town you put the current date and time. I did that not realizing that things are based off of that date and time. Last night I was playing and the store shut down at 10 PM...what in the world!?!? It doesn't open until like 8AM either...blah! I love to play later at night, so this is going to be hard for me. It's like a little built in parent I guess. The cool thing is that once we get online we can take the bus to each others town. So fun! My town is of course much cooler than hers, but I'm sure hers will be fun to visit too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that sounds so fun!
i can't believe the town shuts down at 10pm! geez! how rude!
maybe i will have to visit your town sometime! lol! :)
Just another reason to consider buying a Wii. How many towns of Elwood can we create?
Post a Comment