It's been over a year, but on Saturday we finally went on a family outing. Jami wanted a new craft and so for our first family outing we went to none other than WALMART!!! ROFL!!! We all loaded up into my car and headed to Brigham to shop with the best of them. Jami picked out a nifty knitter and so hopefully she gets to make cool things. At one point Jeff and I wandered away from my mom, Jami and dad. Jeff and I had the cart and all of a sudden my mom comes walking around the corner with her arms FULL of yarn! I should have grabbed a picture of that too...it was pretty funny! When we go to pick out a new craft we don't hold back I tell ya. It was a lot of fun though to be out as a family again. Jami picked out lots of stuff (even some easter candy) and I picked out some new material for another project...yay!!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Family outing
It's been over a year, but on Saturday we finally went on a family outing. Jami wanted a new craft and so for our first family outing we went to none other than WALMART!!! ROFL!!! We all loaded up into my car and headed to Brigham to shop with the best of them. Jami picked out a nifty knitter and so hopefully she gets to make cool things. At one point Jeff and I wandered away from my mom, Jami and dad. Jeff and I had the cart and all of a sudden my mom comes walking around the corner with her arms FULL of yarn! I should have grabbed a picture of that too...it was pretty funny! When we go to pick out a new craft we don't hold back I tell ya. It was a lot of fun though to be out as a family again. Jami picked out lots of stuff (even some easter candy) and I picked out some new material for another project...yay!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love it! what a fun outing! totally love the family pic! too bad you didn't find a nice stranger to get you in the pic too!
Post a Comment