Monday, April 6, 2009

Visitors?

Well, so far Jami is still home. Today they called down and got it lined up so that the nurse would come and get blood for some tests as well as a urine sample. When they got the results back they found out that she still has really high potassium. This is not a good thing. They are sending new TPN tonight and Jami is coming down to see the doctor at 9AM tomorrow. If they feel that they need to watch her for a while they'll just admit her to the hospital directly from there. The cool thing is that there was some confusion as to who should call in the blood work order. The front desk ended up calling our old nurse Emily to see what they should do. See...I told you that Emily wouldn't get rid of us that easily. I don't think it's even been a week and we're still pestering her. Sorry Emily, but thanks for your help!! Even the PA Stacie called in on her day off to make sure Jami was set up. Wow! Jami did actually call me this afternoon too. Even though she's tired and kind of out of it, she's still better than she was 6 months ago. It's still two steps forward...one step back. It's a long climb, but we're getting there :)

1 comment:

The Webb Family said...

Hi, Julie! Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog page? I just got this address from my parents and would like to access it more. Send me an email and I'll invite you guys to my private blog. It's nothing special, but it kinda outlines our crazy lives! cami_webb@hotmail.com