Jami is home again (yay!) She came home on Tuesday and is doing well. We got her a hospital bed for home. She's had a Tempur-pedic for home, but it didn't allow her to sit up quite straight enough. We've moved her Tempur-pedic to my house so now she can come and stay at my house sometimes too. I have lots of fun pictures, but they are on my other camera and it's at my parent's house...so sorry! On Friday Jami has a Dr's appointment early in the morning and so Thursday night they are going to come and stay with me (yay!). Friday is her sleep study so she goes in the morning for her initial set up and then she goes back that night to sleep there.
Here's what I've been up to...
I've been in Scottsdale at a pharmacy conference. The first day we went to Vulture City Ghost town in the middle of no where in Arizona. My boss has been getting in to photography so Gary and I brought our camera's and we had a little picture taking session :) Here we are at the first of the trail (let the white leg competition begin!)
I took LOTS of pictures, but here's some of my favorites :)

2 comments:
julie! this pics are so great!! i love them!
i am so glad that jami is doing well!
thanks so much for the updates! i look so forward to them!
I love the pictures, it's so nice to see some of what you do as well as how Jami is doing! I'm glad she has a bed at your house too, that should make things a little easier, maybe.
Post a Comment