Thursday, April 30, 2009

Be still my beating heart

Well, Jami is still a smart mouth even when she's tired. This morning the doctors were talking to her and asking her why she's so Tachycardic (rapid heart rate) in the morning. She responded with "I must have some pretty sweet dreams." I guess the doctor just busted a gut. Only Jami...

They started giving her Lasix to try to get rid of the water and it looks like it's starting to work (yay!) They are going to continue that through the weekend and then hopefully on Monday she'll go home. I'm out of town tomorrow through Thursday so I won't have pictures (unless my parents send them to me...hint hint) but I'll post updates.

2 comments:

The Webb Family said...

YAY! We'll cross our fingers for Monday, then!

Rachel and Derrik said...

Jami is too popular at Huntsman! The drawback is that they won't let her out. I suggest that Julie paint a moustache on Jami and borrow Russ's clothes (just leave him in the hospital bed, he might like a little vacation). Then Jami can get out and go home.