It's taken us a week to get Jami motivated enough for a shower, but yesterday we finally did it. It took Dad, Jeff, Mom and me and lots of encouragement, but our squeaky is now squeaky clean!! I don't have pictures of Jami in the shower because well...that wouldn't be very nice of me. She has about 50 pounds of water on her lower half and it's all swollen so she would kill me. Besides...there is like this whole modesty thing. My mom and I took off our shoes and rolled up our pants and were lean mean cleaning machines...well...not so lean...and I guess not so mean...but we were cleaning machines. Here we are after the shower (we were posing just beautiful and stuff).

Today my dad brought down cupcakes that the neighbors has made. The rose on the top is made out of airheads and did you know that if you microwave airheads for 2 seconds and then roll it like so that it looks like a flower. Jaxon gave my dad a lesson this morning. It was cute :)

When my mom and I got here this morning we looked back out side and it had started snowing...hard! There were these HUGE snowflakes everywhere! It was crazy!

All in all Jami is doing pretty good. Getting her up yesterday was good. The target date to go home is tomorrow, but we'll see if that actually happens. Because I'm saying we won't go home we probably will...I just can't win.
1 comment:
I'll have you know the lighs were turned down low so there wasn't too much reflection off of those white feet.
Post a Comment