Monday, April 27, 2009
I knew it!
Please make sure you are sitting down as you are reading this...Jami is not going home today. Yes, a shocker...I know. Last night she started getting the chills and then she ended up with a fever of 101. They did some blood draws and started her back on antibiotics, but because of that she will be staying in the hospital. The infections are pretty bad and with her bowel being perforated she just keeps getting more drainage into her which is aggravating the situation. We need lots of prayers that things will go better for her. We're starting to run out of options, but Jami is fighting through this as usual. I'll keep you posted as I have more. I need to get some more pictures posted too, but first I have to take them :) This weekend my mom and I got our Nintendo DS's linked together and were playing Animal Crossing and seriously, the time just flew. Jami has been tired so she's been sleeping quite a bit. We have to be quiet so we now just play our game together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dang it! I can't tell you how sad I am. I was hoping that you saying she probably wouldn't go home that that would mean she could. We will all be offering some serious prayers.
Post a Comment