Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sleep Study

Jami made it through her long days of appointments...yay! She got her drain replaced and she survived the sleep study. It was a long couple of days, but her stamina is getting so much better! When I was wheeling her into the sleep study room there was 3 different doors to go through and her new wheelchair barely fit. It would grind on both sides of the door and they were like it's ok...just push...lol...as they were saying "keep pushing" all I could think about is a mom in labor. Sooo...I said "Jami...it's like you're being born again...now cry...waaaaaaaahhhh" It was random...I'm random...I guess the staff got quite a kick out of it. They were way nice to us and poor Jami had probes hooked everywhere all night. I didn't know this, but they have to put them on your head all through your scalp and they use a paste to stick it to her head. The paste is waxy and sticky and her hair was a mess the next morning.



I should mention that this picture was taken at 7:30 in the morning. She's not a morning person (at all) so for it being so early and it being such a long night she looks fabulous!! They do think her bi-pap settings will change and they found a new mask for her. On Friday we go back (this time it's dad and I taking her because my mom has graduation) so I'll let you know what we find out.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

she is beeee uuuu teeee full!

love the doo jami! :)