Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Theme Song

A little back ground. Chris is my friend from college. We work together still and he knows my family really well. He's single and Jami keeps teasing Chris that he's going to be her new Sugga Daddy...lol...long story...the highlights are that she told him that they are going to get married and she can be on his medical benefits. They've been teasing about it off and on for a while and now Chris, being the loving sugga daddy he is, found their new theme song for their wedding. How perfect is this!



Jami decided instead of flowers they'd have TPN bags and then lots of pills in clear bowls for centerpieces. I'm sure we could get some hospital gowns for brides maid dresses...I should be a wedding planner. We've been a little bit worried about keeping her insurance coverage so this just fits soooo perfectly! Jami called me just laughing when she saw the email come through :) Thanks Chris!! This was PERFECT!

2 comments:

Rachel and Derrik said...

Too funny, the song is perfect.I love the wedding plans! I think you should have the hospital cafeteria cater the food for the reception and it's all good to go!!

JADA said...

THAT IS THE PERFECT SONG!! I can't stop laughing. I really like your friend! He just made everyone's day! Are you guys feeling up to a few visitors this weekend??