This is before we washed her hair, so she looks even better now. She was sleeping the whole time I was there tonight so I don't have more pictures, but she did stand today. It's nice to have her up again :)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Sugar Pills
Jami is actually starting to do much better. She's wearing her bi-pap quite a bit (not as much as she should, but more than she used to) and it's starting to show. When she was sleeping a couple of days ago her lung volume would be about 300 and today she's up to the high 400's and low 500's...yay!!! She's still ornery in the morning, but I don't think that will ever change :) Even the doctor yesterday was saying that he knows not to wake her up in the morning when they come through to do rounds...lol...only Jami. The funny story for the day is that the other night Jami had some Good and Plenty's sitting on her table. The nurse came in and lectured her and said that she needed to not just dump her pills out and that she needed to take her meds. When Jami told her it was only candy she had to do a double take...lol.

This is before we washed her hair, so she looks even better now. She was sleeping the whole time I was there tonight so I don't have more pictures, but she did stand today. It's nice to have her up again :)
This is before we washed her hair, so she looks even better now. She was sleeping the whole time I was there tonight so I don't have more pictures, but she did stand today. It's nice to have her up again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am so glad she is doing better! i have thinking about her so much! she (well, all of you!) have been in my prayers!
love the good and plenty story! so funny! :)
So glad the nurse is lecturing Jami about eating enough candy. I just hope that applies to the rest of us as well :)
Post a Comment