So much for taking a couple days off from blogging, but technically my parents didn't get a couple of days off. Jeff and I had been teasing that in order to make the transition of not caring for Jami anymore easier that we would take turns coming home and laying on the couch and letting them bring us drinks and food, rubbing our back, scratching our legs and Jeff was even willing to take a sponge bath if that would make them feel better.
Well...I guess we shouldn't tease because on Tuesday my mom and dad went to Logan to get some things and Jeff told them he was not feeling very well. Turns out he's really really sick. When they got to his house with soup and the medicine they got for him they ended up packing him up and bringing him home. We're hoping it's just the flu, but worried it might be swine flu...our poor little oinker :)
Last night my dad came down to get the concrete mixer and update my breaker to a 20 amp so I can run my new kiln (oh...it's a BEAUTIFUL kiln). He came down and Trish helped us load things up (thanks Trish) and then we went and got a new breaker. We were in front of my electrical box and he goes "ok...you sure this is the right breaker" I respond with a confident "yes it is, it says garage and half bath...see" Well...we change the breaker and go to the garage to change the outlet. I flip the breaker and all the lights go out except the light on the surge protector that is plugged into the outlet...oops! Good thing we checked....last thing I wanted to do was fry my daddy (I already own a fry daddy...don't need another). Turns out the plug in the garage is on the breaker that says "outside" pfft...silly people labeling things wrong. We got to change the breaker again after that :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh dear! Something like that has Jared and Jason's name written all over it, too. lol
i feel so bad for jeff! :(
I am so PROUD of my Dewey, she knows the difference between a fry daddy and a fried daddy. But do think she thought one of each would be nice, little does she know all it would have done is curled my hair or given me the Einstien look.
Post a Comment