Thursday, June 25, 2009
Poor Baby Brother
Well...Jeff is still sick. He did manage to shower today though. I on the other hand have been in a shopping mood. I have my new kiln and I want to make glass flowers. I've found some amazing patterns and molds and of course had to order them all :) Ode to shopping...how I have missed you...If I ever actually make something I'll post some pictures. I still need to post porch pictures too. My yard is a jungle right now though. I haven't been home and with the rain my lawn is actually green this year...it's a miracle!! Generally I've found that if you let it stay on the brown side you don't have to mow it :) This is why I own a townhouse with a small enclosed yard that no one can see rather than a house. I can grow weeds like a pro though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lovin the new kiln! i can't wait to see pics of your cool stuff!
poor jeff! sure hope he feels better soon! no one is around to give me a hard time! lol!
Ditto on the weeds, Julie! Have you seen our backyard lately? Luckily my dad brought down the tractor and MOWED them them the other day!
Post a Comment