Wednesday, July 8, 2009
It's time to go private
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry to do this, but I need to change blog sites and I'm taking the new one private. I had some weird things happen over the past couple of days. I don't care if people are reading what we're up to as long as I kind of have an idea of who those people are and they aren't...well...for lack of a better term...stalking me. Please please know that this doesn't mean that we don't want you reading what we're up to. Send me an email and I'll happily send you an invite (yes, even medical staff, insurance staff, teachers, relatives and friends). I'll send invites out to people I have in my address book that I know read what we're up to. I'm sure I've missed some of you though. Shoot me an email at julzzey at gmail dot com (sorry...don't want spam so typing that funny too...lol) We'd LOVE to continue hearing from you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment