Saturday, January 10, 2009
Home....really? maybe?
There are never any "for sure" things right now with Jami, but the plan is that on Monday Jami will get to finally come home (fingers crossed everyone). She is sooooo ready and well....so are we. They are not planning on putting in another drain right now so she kinda has a little spewing hole in her tummy, but we've been dealing with her drain leaking for quite a while now. This will be another adventure for sure though. I'll keep you posted as more happens. Right now we mostly just chill in her room and she is kicking my butt at Tetris....alas...I have failed. If any of you are Tetris champions please let me know. I will sneak you in (ninja style) and you can beat her score and I'll pretend like it was me...doesn't that sound fun?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i love tetris, but am no champion! good luck!
i hope jami is able to go home! that would be great... for all of you!
tell her i said hello! i am praying for her!
We here at Ogden High School love this site! Now we can check on Jami without always having to bug Sharon. The pictures are wonderful and the narratives are funny, informative and heart felt. You guys are such a supportive fantastic family!!! We're all pulling for you Jami and can't wait til you're roaming our halls again...OHS
Jami looks so much better in that last picture. She is a real trooper thats for sure!! I hope she continues to keep getting better everyday!
Post a Comment