Jami is more coherent than she's been in months though. First, she's kicking my trash at Tetris (still looking for someone to beat her) and now she's trying to figure ways for me to lock myself out of my car because she's realized I have a keyless car fab thing for my Murano. It's fun to have her thinking through things again. Yesterday my mom was sick with the flu and so she was home, but my dad and Trish took Jami out for a wheelchair adventure.

She looks tired here, but it was a nice break for her to get out. We have to start training her for stamina too because my Grandma Petersen has challenged her to a walker race once the weather gets nice. Grandma is still in the care facility, but she's getting stronger so Jami needs to start training now. Grandma's heart is doing much better now and with her new knee she's going to provide some stiff competition. If this race really goes down I'll keep you posted...I'm sure it will be quite the event :)

1 comment:
During church on sunday, Anna randomly turned to me and said "Jamie". Our hometeacher is Jamie and I thought maybe she saw him somewhere, but then she continued her little phrases, Jamie in hopital, matching bracelet, sick Jamie. (pretty good for a 2 yr old) So I promised her "not right now, but we will go see Jamie again". So beware of them returning soon!! - Becky
Post a Comment