Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three, Four....still not out the door

This blog is becoming quite the family event. I was quite at a loss as to what to put for the heading for this post. (so much has changed within the past day) I will give my mom credit for coming up with such a creative title...even Jami loved it. If you can't tell, we're still in the hospital. We were supposed to be gone yesterday, but then Jami started running a fever (she's just such a hottie...rawr). Today we found out that she has an infection in her central line. They are pulling the line and putting in a temp I.V. and then on Monday or Tuesday they are going to put in a new central line. Jami is NOT happy about staying even longer (to say the least), but they might move her over to Huntsman (change of scenery).

Let me recap the last 2 days. Yesterday Dr. Mulvihill and his team came over and said that they are still not 100% sure that the two spots in her abdomen are desmoids. They might be a fibrosis tissue stuff (per my Mom). They are going to do a bigger needle biopsy and also do a scope of her lower intestine. If her intestine looks healthy enough they are considering surgery to go in and attach things back up and see if we can't get her eating again...yay!!!

Yesterday we washed her hair and all I have to say is...Bangs Baby!!!

No comments: