Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dentist visit


Jami had her first trip to the dentist in quite a while. Jami is cavity free!! Yay!!! The dentist actually said for as sick as she is her teeth look much better than expected! She does have some chipped teeth from being intubated and a tooth is pretty loose, but they're going to keep an eye on it and see if it just tightens up on it's own. I didn't know that intubation was so hard on the teeth...it's crazy! I think I've been keeping all of her cavities for her (that's just the kind of nice sister I am). I don't know what I do, but if I skip even one 6 month check up then suddenly I need a root canal...sheesh! Not fair!!

Other than that things are going pretty good! I guess Jami's hematocrit has dropped to 23 so we are waiting to see if they are going to do another blood test or not. I'll let you know what I find out.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Even though she is sporting the dentist bib, Jamie looks GREAT!

Rachel and Derrik said...

Jami is so beautiful!! She looks great with the dentist bib, the pastel shirt and bib look nice together. I never smile like that when I'm at the dentist, but my teeth are like Julie's. How would it be to skip a check up and not have a cavity??!?