I love how much better Jami is feeling! It's a slow road, but she's moving along! She's actually starting to get a little restless and even though she's too sick to do much she wants to do things. She calls me a little more (which is great!) and she is keeping me updated on the news around town (which is a blast!) She actually called me today for a minute just to chat. It's great! I love when I see that I have an incoming call from Jami!
We are now both online with our game and once I check out her wimpy town I'll compare it to mine and report back :D When she's up to reading this one day she's going to kill me, but I have to get the trash talk in while I can.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment