Ok, so I know this isn't the most photogenic picture for most of the fam, but we're ALL together!!! It was quite an adventure for me to figure out how to use the timer on my camera, BUT I did it (go me!) Then my doofy dogs decided to jump on aunt Jami which hurt her and made her cry so her eyes were a little poofy (luckily she opened them wide so you can't tell). She's a trooper though, so here's our attempt at a family picture :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Family Time
Ok, so I know this isn't the most photogenic picture for most of the fam, but we're ALL together!!! It was quite an adventure for me to figure out how to use the timer on my camera, BUT I did it (go me!) Then my doofy dogs decided to jump on aunt Jami which hurt her and made her cry so her eyes were a little poofy (luckily she opened them wide so you can't tell). She's a trooper though, so here's our attempt at a family picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW!!! Lookin good! You are such an amaizing family. God has given you so many challenges and you just keep over coming, not sure I could do it. ( Chad had one wisdom tooth out and I was going crazy) I am so blessed to be able to call you my other family. You are more than just friends. Jami you have luck to have the wonderful parents that you have. I love you all so very much.
this is a great family picture! sometimes the ones that aren't "perfect" are the ones you cherish the most!
Post a Comment