Ok, so even though this blog is under my name I'm going to try to keep up on what's going on with Jami. For those of you that don't know, in October 2007 we discovered that Jami (my little sister) had a beach ball sized tumor in her abdomen. It's been quite a roller coaster. I'll try to get some of the history caught back up eventually, but for now I'm just going to go from what's happening now and then on.
Jami has actually been doing a lot better. The tumor has shrunk to half the size it was (yay!!). Today has been a little rough because she's been running a fever. We're hoping she's not septic, but her blood levels have been holding steady. If the fever doesn't break tomorrow it will be time to go to the ER for a lab work up.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
very exciting... this blog... very exciting!
Post a Comment