Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jami's Sweet Dance moves

The great news for the day is that Jami's fever did break and she is doing much better. Luckily her tumor is half the size it was so every time it sloughs off it's less sloughing than it was before. She has read the previous posts and so far approves. I'll keep trying to say something that she doesn't approve of :)
So when Jami was in ICU I was being stupid (ok..yes...that is a rare occasion) and she started dancing. I grabbed my phone and asked her to dance for me again. This is Jami's hot dance moves...oh yah...and that's me talking in the background.


s

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

That's so awesome that the fever broke. And NO hospital. Yipppee! Things really are getting better.
Hang in there Jami

JADA said...

Some of the best dance moves I have ever seen!! I just found this blog today - Julie you are awesome for putting this together. We love to hear how Jami is doing - Jami, you are amazing!! (cousin Becky)

Holly Jo said...

You go girl!! That is awesome. Can I come dance with you? keep it up Jami

Jennie said...

i am soooooooo excited that you have this blog to update the happenings of jami!

julie! thanks so much for getting this started!