Ok, so these are OLD CT's of Jami's, but in case you haven't seen them I thought I'd post them. If you haven't seen them yet then you obviously are not spending enough time talking to my mom. She has a printed copy and she carries them...well...almost every where. (Love you mommy!) The top picture is her tumor in October when we first found it. The bottom picture is from April. It's gotten to me more gelatinous and so it's actually absorbing the contrast they have her drink. That's why it's white in parts now. Ummm...yah...and blogger seems to be smarter than I am. I can't get a full size picture to post, but click on it and it gets bigger....Sorry I'm going to have to work on getting these to post better, but I'm tired and need to get to bed.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Jami's CT Scan
Ok, so these are OLD CT's of Jami's, but in case you haven't seen them I thought I'd post them. If you haven't seen them yet then you obviously are not spending enough time talking to my mom. She has a printed copy and she carries them...well...almost every where. (Love you mommy!) The top picture is her tumor in October when we first found it. The bottom picture is from April. It's gotten to me more gelatinous and so it's actually absorbing the contrast they have her drink. That's why it's white in parts now. Ummm...yah...and blogger seems to be smarter than I am. I can't get a full size picture to post, but click on it and it gets bigger....Sorry I'm going to have to work on getting these to post better, but I'm tired and need to get to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this is so amazing! what a change! wahoo!
Post a Comment