Monday, December 8, 2008

Shoppin' til I be droppin'

Ok, so not to brag or anything, but my Christmas shopping is DONE!!! WOOT!! On Saturday morning we had the Petersen Christmas party so Jeff, my dad and I went to that while my mom stayed with Squeaks. After the party my mom, Jeff and I went to Sears to get Jeff his Christmas tools. Let me just tell you, that boy in Sears being told to pick out what he needed was HILARIOUS!! He was like a kid in a candy store! It was a blast. Then we were walking to Dillards and walked past the Verizon kiosk. Ok, so there was a new blackberry that came out (the blackberry storm). I've had the curve for a while, but still wasn't eligible for the upgrade. Luckily, my parents never upgrade their phones so they were. It's free to transfer from phone to phone with Verizon so to make a very long story short we upgraded my phone to the Storm and Jeff to the Curve. Jeff now has internet and google chat again so he's pretty excited. So essentially Jeff had a slammin' day on Saturday. Also, my dad got a new phone that flips open so he can text easier. He's also quite the little picture taker (he took the pictures of Jami shopping and at the dr on his phone) so now the pictures will be a little higher resolution. I have a video I need to post of Jami, but I can't figure out how to get it off my phone...lol. Thus this story. I will get it posted soon though :)

1 comment: