Thursday, December 11, 2008
Hematocrit
Ok, so I didn't realize exactly how many people are really reading what I write here. I'm going to have to be more nice to Jami on here I guess...lol...ok...well...that's not going to happen. Jami's hematocrit has dropped back down to 25. On Wed the nurse called my mom wondering why we hadn't called to let them know there had been blood coming out of her drain. Jami frequently will have some blood come out of her drain, but then it stops. This time it's been more consistent. Jami has gotten kinda ornery about taking medication and hasn't wanted to take nexium. We actually think her ulcer has started bleeding again. I have an Oxycodone story that I have to write later (I'm at work right now so gotta keep this short...shhhh!) They are going to do a blood draw today and see where her levels are at. If they are still dropping it's back to huntsman we go. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i sure hope everything is going well! jami! i sure love ya!
It was so good to see you guys!! So sorry about Jami's blood levels, I'll hope for the best!! And I'll try to get some funny stories to share. Love you all - Becky
Post a Comment