Monday, December 8, 2008

Shopping Trip

I feel like such an extreme slacker on writing things. I keep waiting for pictures before I post, but I need to just post without the picture and then add the picture after. Needless to say I have more updates. On Friday the 5th Jami went to the Dr to see what was going on with her bladder. She's had a lot of pain in that area and they wanted to make sure things were ok. The dr essentially said that a lot of times radiation messes things up and it might get better because she's young, but there's no guarantee. Luckily with modern technology the poise pads are much better so even if there's a leakage problem in the future she'll be ok. (Jami don't you just love how I tell people EVERYTHING...even how you might have a tinckle problem...love you!) Here she is at the dr's office.


The most exciting part of the day is that on the way home she wanted a new Wii game so my parents were going to run in to Costco really quick and see if they had it. Jami decided that she was up to wheeling in to the store and so for the first time in over a year she went shopping!!! She got to pick out some games, sample some hot chocolate, get abandoned in the produce section, and try on some boots. Here she is by the Wii games.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

how exciting! i am so happy that she was able to go out and shop a bit! what a fun adventure!!!

you go girl!