Monday, December 8, 2008

What day is it?

One of my coworkers bought the littlest pet shop advent calendar and opened the first couple. It was soooo cute!! I ran out and got one for me and one for Jami. Jami's been kinda out of it so usually when I buy things she says "cute" and that's it. Well, this one she was really excited about. Here she is showing off her calendar and promising (well...kinda) to only open one a day. Oh and sorry for the yellow hue...I got my new phone and I didn't realize there was plastic over the lens still...lol...yay! Go me!!

1 comment:

Rachel and Derrik said...

Julie, Sorry but I have to agree with Jami on this one. She should get to open two or three per day! Occasionally she gets bored, especially since Gpa and Gma are in Logan for a while. You need to find three more cute advents for her to open early ;)